This year for me is all about being proactive with my life and health, and not so much reactive as sometime I know we all can be.
What I’m going to start off with this year is talking about Apple Cider Vinegar. I knew about vinegar years ago, as my mother used it and many of our Mums or Grans knew the healing properties of vinegar.
But just recently my husband got ill, one of my very close friends who’s a nutritionist reminded me about starting the day with a shot of apple cider vinegar. And you can do this by just taking a table spoon first thing or add that to a glass of warm water.
The healing properties of the ACV are just amazing and it makes you feel so much better it promotes strength more energy also your immune system relief from arthritis and heart burn lowers blood pressure and cholesterol and also used to treat fungal and yeast infections and the list just goes on.
Known healing properties of apple cider vinegar include:-
• Relief from heartburn and arthritis
• To lower blood pressure and cholesterol
• To aid digestion
• To treat ear infections
• To treat yeast infections (Candida).
• Relief for rashes, sunburn and jellyfish stings
• To clean the house, polish glass and make laundry look brighter
• To promote weight loss and stop sugar cravings
• Skin detoxification
• Research has shown that vinegar can help people with type 2 diabetes or insulin resistance
• Helps boost your immunity
• Rich in potassium and helps to re-establish a healthy inner ecosystem, your key to strength and immunity.
• Restore your body’s natural pH balance
Here’s what to look for when buying apple cider vinegar:
• Unfiltered – Some bottles are labelled “filtered,” while the kind we recommend is labelled “unfiltered.”
• Unpasteurized – Unpasteurized apple cider vinegar contains the “mother” of the vinegar (a natural sediment with pectin, trace minerals, beneficial bacteria and enzymes), which you can see floating at the bottom of the bottle.
• Organic – choosing apple cider vinegar made with organic apples is a great way to maximize the minerals and minimize your exposure to pesticides.
I really don’t think any home should be without it. White vinegar is a brilliant multipurpose cleaner, but it’s only the unfiltered vinegar that should be used for health uses. Apple Cider Vinegar is a great way to get back on top of your health.
When you’re looking for Apple Cider Vinegar, make sure it’s got the ‘Mother’ in it. For it to have this it must be organic and unfiltered.